In this edition of Government 101, Jesse Ventura runs the numbers on the true cost of altering the U.S. Constitution’s 14th Amendment to reverse birthright citizenship. Donald Trump may be resting much of his campaign strategy on this lofty goal, but would spending around $500 billion to deport 11 million people — including GOP Presidential Candidate Marco Rubio — be the best strategy for our already hurting economy? And beyond the financial ramifications, the Governor exposes the reasoning behind this controversial proposal. What do you think about ending birthright citizenship? Sound off at Ora.TV/OffTheGrid!
- Furniture Hardware, Furniture Fittings and Cabinet Hardware – China: Door and Drawer Furniture Locks / production 3
- Best damn residential locksmith
- Residential Locksmith Service | New Home Owners
- Locksmith Unit – 24/7 Emergency Locksmith Service | Auto | Commercial | Residential | Orlando, FL
- Custom Sevan Bellevue Locksmith