In this edition of Government 101, Jesse Ventura runs the numbers on the true cost of altering the U.S. Constitution’s 14th Amendment to reverse birthright citizenship. Donald Trump may be resting much of his campaign strategy on this lofty goal, but would spending around $500 billion to deport 11 million people — including GOP Presidential Candidate Marco Rubio — be the best strategy for our already hurting economy? And beyond the financial ramifications, the Governor exposes the reasoning behind this controversial proposal. What do you think about ending birthright citizenship? Sound off at Ora.TV/OffTheGrid!
- Furniture Hardware, Furniture Fittings and Cabinet Hardware – China: Glass Sliding Doors Locks / Production 4
- Queen Creek Mobile Car Ignition Repair & Replacement Locksmiths – Coldwell Banker North East Mesa
- Furniture Hardware, Furniture Fittings and Cabinet Hardware – China: Glass Sliding Doors Locks / Production 7
- Locksmiths Motorcycle ReKey Auto Computer Keys Vaults Safes
- The Master Key System with Theta Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones