In this edition of Government 101, Jesse Ventura runs the numbers on the true cost of altering the U.S. Constitution’s 14th Amendment to reverse birthright citizenship. Donald Trump may be resting much of his campaign strategy on this lofty goal, but would spending around $500 billion to deport 11 million people — including GOP Presidential Candidate Marco Rubio — be the best strategy for our already hurting economy? And beyond the financial ramifications, the Governor exposes the reasoning behind this controversial proposal. What do you think about ending birthright citizenship? Sound off at Ora.TV/OffTheGrid!
- [PDF] Epub The Little Locksmith: A Memoir Full Online
- Furniture Hardware, Furniture Fittings and Cabinet Hardware – China: Door and Drawer Furniture Locks / production 5
- Professional Locksmith in Costa Mesa, CA
- Locksmith Ellesmere Port CH66 4PR Call 0151 515 2057
- Chicago Locksmith | Safe Installation Chicago | 312-878-2715